http://youtu.be/NH2esyM1c-YSong URL
lyrics :
My soul (conciousness) realises itself among the eternal skies (This Universe) today The sad-tuned flute fills the air around
This desperate need that the light has, it's very much my story too- It comes back to haunt my soul/heart.. fills them with sorrow
And as You showed your presence in this world outside (Outside My Inner Self) in so many forms; I was not sure which form i had presented my garlands to..
Today I see in my heart, my garlands donnes on You- Today You have given Yourself up to me.. with all that I had offered You in all it's Dangerousness and finality
lyrics :
My soul (conciousness) realises itself among the eternal skies (This Universe) today The sad-tuned flute fills the air around
This desperate need that the light has, it's very much my story too- It comes back to haunt my soul/heart.. fills them with sorrow
And as You showed your presence in this world outside (Outside My Inner Self) in so many forms; I was not sure which form i had presented my garlands to..
Today I see in my heart, my garlands donnes on You- Today You have given Yourself up to me.. with all that I had offered You in all it's Dangerousness and finality
No comments:
Post a Comment